A Golang developer’s role is to build optimized, scalable, and modular software using required technologies. You are tasked with developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services.
- Research and test new technologies
- Collaborating with others to build and develop a quality
- Monitoring and Oversee company’s data
- Managing users and user roles
- Detecting, announcing, and correcting errors
- Proposing alternative solutions
- Design, develop, test, release, and improve services.
- Maintain development standards, practices & principles.
- Build scalable and maintainable software.
- Analytical approach on what and how.
- At least 3 years of experience with Golang.
- Have expertise in implementing microservices (using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases, ability to write complex queries and optimize them
- Web services testing (SOAPUI, REST Client)
- Basic experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Concourse, etc.)
- Experience working on GIT, Jenkins, Github, and CI/CD tools
- Basic experience working with AWS/Google Cloud
- Upper-intermediate in English is a must
Golang Backend Developer
DHA Phase 6, Lahore, Pakistan
14 August, 2021