PAID INTERNSHIP LEADING TO PERMANENT JOB
Khired Networks is looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR Intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks.
HR Intern Responsibilities:
The HR Intern will contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives. The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining employee records & other HR files/databases.
- Screen potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify potential candidates to fill in company job vacancies.
- Organize interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Assisting the HR department in market surveys for salary packages.
- Responding to staff enquiries regarding HR Policies, employee benefits and incentives, and other HR related concerns
- Undertake all other tasks as may be assigned.
HR Intern Specifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office will be a plus.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good administrative and organizational skills.
HR & Operations
DHA Phase 6, Lahore, Pakistan
Dec 30, 2020