- Senior / Leader position
- PKR, Rs. 300,000-400,000/monthly
- You’ll be working on our platform, creating and implementing the product road map, and delivering the core development.
- You’ll be the key person for all things. As a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer in the team, you’ll lead on all aspects and have a leading hand in shaping the future of the platform, working from back to front and playing a crucial part in the design, development, and production of quality code.
- The ideal person will be able to demonstrate solid general programming skills, experience in Ruby on Rails and be capable of working on all aspects of the software development cycle from architecture, coding, and testing through to deployment.
The ideal candidate
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a Software Developer with 3-years’ experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Experienced in a project management process (i.e., Scrum). Ability to lead team discussions/meetings with experience in scheduling and estimating.
- Ability to create a team, recruit new team members locally or remotely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrate experience in being responsible for the end delivery of products
- Experience with source control systems (Git / GitHub or Bitbucket)
- Experience in creating REST API’s
- Experience in web service integrations (JSON API’s)
- Ability to debug issues and solve problems effectively
- Willingness to work at all levels, from problem-solving to team management and long-term product architecture
This is the opportunity to play an instrumental part in building something special and making a difference.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Full Time / Permanent
DHA Phase 6, Lahore, Pakistan