Khired Networks (Pvt.) Limited (“Khired,” “we,” “us”) respects your privacy and understands the importance of protecting your confidential information. Being a responsible organization, we take extreme care of your data collected through our official website, applications, forms, online features, and different widgets as well as submitted by you voluntarily.
Types of Information Collected
Information Submitted by You
We collect your Personal Information that you submit directly to different online and offline connections while visiting our official website or interacting with us such as requesting information from customer service, using our products or services, signing up for email communication, or submitting a job application. In any of these instances, you will submit your Personal Information voluntarily not on our request and will know the type of data you have submitted. Personal Information collected by connections authorized by you may include but not limited to:
1. Personal details like your full name, company name, email address, phone number, address, and/or designation
2.Unique identifiers like marketing preferences, browser type, username & password, device type, IP address, and clickstream behavior for online interactions
3.Professional history such as qualifications, work experience, awards and achievements, training completed, list of publications, and references.
Personal details like social security number (if required), family information, passport info, contact persons, bank account details, VAT number, purchase history, creditworthiness, and digital media content
4.Confidential personal data like patient history, criminal record, and reports regarding product claims and investigations, and similar information for research purposes.
Automatically Collected Information
We also collect your personal information through automatic data collection tools when you visit our official Website or use our Services. These tools include embedded web links, cookies, gifs, web beacons, and similar technologies. Whenever you visit our Website or use our Services, these tools collect certain standard information sent by your browsers, such as operating system, domain name, IP address, the referring URL that led you to our website, browser type, and time you spent exploring our different webpages. The following information may be collected automatically when you visit our website.
· Information about your use of our Services, including the type and filename(s) of attachment(s) uploaded, the links clicked, way of interaction with others, and frequently searched terms.
· Information about your devices such as the tablet, smartphone, computer, or similar devices used to access our Services. It also includes details about your IP address, operating system, referring URLs, device identifiers, and type of browser.
· Information about the type of connection while accessing, updating, and installing our services.
· Information about your location accessed through your country’s preference and IP address.
· Information about your presence on different devices and Services collected through cookies and similar tracking technologies. Cookies are essential to ensure secure access to our website and provide you with high-quality Services. Additionally, cookies are also used for improvement in our services, targeting, and making communication relevant to your interests.
Information Received from Other Resources
We collect your Personal Information from trusted third-party resources, our business and channel partners, other Service users, and different platforms. Collecting information from these resources improves the quality of our products and services and allows us to serve you in the best possible way. Some of the major sources through which this information is received are given below:
·Service users submit your information while sharing content through services such as your email address, contact details, and similar data.
· Services linked to your account provide us your Personal Information while you integrate a third-party with our Company’s products and services. This information may include your personal data, contact details, and meeting schedules, etc.
· Another source of your information is our business partners, which include a network of companies providing various services around our products and helping us enhance our brand recognition. These organizations give us your billing and technical contact information, services you have purchased, company name, location, and evaluation data.
Use of Information Collected
Use of Information Collected
The usage of information submitted by you or collected from various resources depends on your preferences, products or services you use, and ways how you use our products or services. Given below are the specific ways we may use your personal information:
. Manage your account and provide easy access to our site;
· Inform you about our latest products or services and discount offers, respond to your inquiries, help you place orders and complete transactions, process payments, and provide better customer services;
· Find qualified candidates for future employment opportunities;
· Help you understand and use various features and functions of our products and services;
· Analyze visitors’ preferences about using our website and products or services to improve their quality and conduct research in the future;
· Communicate with you regarding advertising, surveys, promotions, newsletters, and different solutions of your interest depending on your communication preferences;
· Tailor our products and services to your corporate needs;
· Provide you with email addresses that you have opted into (you can opt-out anytime);
· Gather customers’ feedback about our products and services to enhance user experience;
· Strengthen the relationship with our customers and enhance consumer experience;
· Organize and display advertising content personalized according to the information submitted on our site or collected from other resources; and
· Resolve technical issues or problems you face while using our products and services
· Analyze crash information given in your queries and take necessary action(s);
· Verify accounts and activity for identification of service policy violations;
· Legal proceedings, audit functions, acquisition of a business, or claims defined by our legal rights;
·Publish testimonials for brand awareness with your permission; and
· Ensure compliance with our terms and conditions and manage our business.
Disclosure of Information
Being a trusted business partner, we respect your privacy and will never sell your Personal Information to third-parties for advertising purposes. However, we may share your information among reliable resources solely for business and operational purposes such as processing payments, delivering packages, providing customer care, and ensuring export compliance. We are authorized to share your information with the following resources:
· Our business partners, subsidiaries, and corporate affiliates around the globe
· Trusted third-party vendors, contractors, and service providers;
· Geographically relevant distributors dealing with our customers;
· Public and governmental authorities for judicial proceeding, legal compliance, court order, or exercise our legal rights;
· Social media widgets, business partners, third-party sites and apps, and service providers
· Law enforcement agencies to investigate situations involving potential threats and prevent illegal activities such as fraud, violations of our Terms, intellectual property theft, or similar situations required by law; and
· Organizations involved in prospective merger, sale, and reorganization of our business.
Storage of Information
To secure your confidential information, we use industry-standard technologies for information hosting and execute all possible safeguards to protect your data. However, the inherent nature of the internet and rising cybersecurity issues have made the security systems penetrable. Hence, we move one step ahead and use advanced techniques to block any kind of intrusion by unauthorized users during transmission or storage in our database. Similarly, the duration of keeping your Personal Information is estimated according to its significance for business operations. We might either delete your information after some time or store it separately until deletion is possible. Rules to store four types of information are given below:
· The first type is account information, which is stored in our database as long as your account is active or you deactivate your account. Some of the account information will also be retained to resolve disputes, support business operations, comply with legal obligations, and improve our products and services. The information retained for further development excludes data that directly identifies you or your personal characteristics.
· The second type is information shared on the services, which is stored even after your account is deactivated or disabled to help other users make full use of our products and services.
· The third type is information regarding accounts managed by an organization, which is stored as long as needed by your account’s administrator.
· The fourth and last type is Marketing information submitted by you to receive marketing emails. Such information is stored as long as you express interest in our company’s products and services. Besides, information collected through cookies and various tracking tools is retained for a reasonable period unless you unsubscribe.
Being a visitor of our website or user of our products and services, you have the right to request your Personal Information, object its use, or restrict the usability of your confidential data. Some of the tools and techniques you can use to process different requests are given below:
· Access and update your information within your profile settings and modify your content preferences through different editing tools;
· Request a copy of your Personal Information, either submitted by you or collected by us automatically or from different resources
· Deactivate your account if you no longer want to use our Services. Option to deactivate your account is available in the account settings;
· Delete your information that remains visible to other users even after deactivation of your account. You can remove that information using the keyword search and editing tools under deletion permissions granted by your administrator. Nevertheless, information necessary to comply with legal obligations cannot be deleted;
· Request to stop the usage, storage, or accessibility of your information by us or our business partners if you are not an active user. You can also opt-out of the utilization of your personal data for advertising, promotion, and similar activities;
· Turn off cookie controls and send “Do Not Track” signals;
· Object to the exchange of your information with third-party operators. In such a case, you need to disable the specific tool or app and contact your administrator for further actions; and
· Stop receiving promotional communication by unsubscribing, updating your email preferences, or requesting us to remove your contact information from our promotional registrational database.
Your information is handled by Khired Networks and our business partners. If you want to inquire more about the type of information collected or its usage, you can get in touch with us through the following contact details. We will reply to you in less than 15 days of your request.