We expect that a software engineer at this level will:
- Learn diligently, be willing to try & build new things, tackle complex technical challenges, and take direction from other engineers on the team.
- Make progress on well-defined tasks with a clear outcome that may require working with other engineers to complete
- Write structured and efficient code
- Ask questions, and create a strong relationship with your mentor.
- Avoids surprises by sharing progress or roadblocks early and often
- Embraces a growth mindset and stretches current skills and knowledge.
- Learn to work effectively on a distributed agile team
- Females & Fresh graduates from HEC recognized universities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Basic concepts of Algorithms, OOP, Databases, Application Architecture and design.
- You are comfortable, or even prefer working across technical stacks.
- You are scientific and avoid failing the same way twice.
- You’re self-directed towards learning, and building your skills in software engineering.
- Like collaborating with a team and a strong communicator
- Thrive in a creative, experimental, and fast-paced environment
Benefits of this Internship Include
- You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
- Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Highly Creative with Analytical Skills
- Competitor’s Intelligence
- Must be a team worker
- You have to bring your own Laptop
Software Engineering Intern
DHA Phase 6, Lahore, Pakistan
10 July, 2021